Fuel invites you to a workshop focused on elevating the practice of audiology. What changes will you make in order to thrive over the next five years? Are you still trying to move people into treatment for their hearing loss without understanding the psychology of the consumer? If so, then stop what you’re doing right now and sign up for Fuel‘s Audiology Workshop.
Led by seasoned audiologists, you will learn about changes impacting the industry and the tools available to support your practice through these challenges. We are devoting the entire day to trainings designed to help you evaluate what is working and what can be improved in your own department or practice. Engagement and questions are highly encouraged, and we are offering one-on-one follow-up sessions on Saturday with Rose DuLude, PhD, CCC-A, for a deep dive into any specific aspect of your practice you would like to discuss.
At our Audiology Workshop event you will learn how to:
- Increase patient-adoption of treatment plans.
- Overcome the issues posed by managed care programs, big-box retailers and price objections using the ‘Better Hearing Plan’ subscription program.
- Identify your unique selling points and what truly differentiates you from your competition.
- Take control of your career path and stay relevant.
- Interpret the forces shaping the industry and view them as opportunities.
Thursday - February 27
Friday - February 28
Saturday - February 29
Fuel Symposium speaker relationship disclosures can be found here.
Belmond Charleston Place
$750 per person includes February 27 & 28 hotel accommodations, Thursday welcome reception and all meals Friday.
Our manufacturing partners are offering a variety of reimbursement options to help cover the $750 registration cost for you to attend the workshop. This reimbursement option can be used multiple times in order to cover travel expenses as well.
Space is limited.Register Now